Returns & Damages
The StoryCorps Store will accept merchandise for return and refund within 30 days of the purchase, with the following exceptions:
- The StoryCorps Store will not accept returns or issue refunds for merchandise listed as non-returnable in their descriptions e.g. mugs, wineglasses, etc.
- All merchandise being returned to the StoryCorps Store must be unopened, undamaged and able to be resold. The StoryCorps Store will not accept returns or issue refunds for returned merchandise that does not meet these requirements upon the arrival of the package in our facility.
- The StoryCorps Store will not accept returns or issue refunds for merchandise returned without requested information below and packing slip or print-out confirmation email.
To return merchandise, please mail the item with either the packing slip found in the original delivery or a printed copy of the confirmation email you received upon placing your order. Please also include the following information.
- An email we may use to contact you
- To ensure that we are always improving our services and selection, please tell us why you are returning the merchandise.
Ship the package to the following address:
790 Jacksonville Road
Warminster, PA 18974
***No notification required. Refunds will be administered at the cost of the item less a $3.95 restocking fee per item.
If you would like to return merchandise as a result of our error or the merchandise being damaged or defective, please send an email to email@example.com including the following information:
- The product and quantity that arrived damaged
- Your Order # which is listed on both your packing slip and order confirmation email
- The full street address from where the item is being shipped back to our facility
- A brief description of the damage or condition of the merchandise
***If you contact this email address for purposes other than reporting damaged merchandise, you will not receive a response.
The StoryCorps Store will not process any exchanges. If you would like to replace returned merchandise, you must first ship back your return, upon which you will receive your refund, and then place a new order.